Thursday, October 05, 2006

examzzzz -_-"

I've been playing too much online games, I already know that. I'm already writing and speaking 133tspeak in school already, at least my classmates know what I'm talking about.

So, yeah. It's my end-of-year exams already, and I should be sitting down and reviewing. I want to relax...my head is aching already...too stressed...><

A few days more then it's art. I'm bad at it...although my parents and some people think so. I got a failing grade for it once, then I got scolding from my parents because "they expect better from me".

Also, I might change to another school. I dunno why, my parents think so.

[Note to self: MAKE YOUR OWN DECISIONS!!!]

Ok, I really got to go. 'Til the next post.

1 comment:

Reminiscing said...

ty 4 advertising my bloggey.
the Dvd i'm waiting 4 has arrived it is all abt my ballet performance..lolz F.Y.I, ur blog is not violent as u have thought...