Monday, April 16, 2007

how dimwitted am i?

"How dimwitted am I?
Let me count the ways..."

Lol...got that from some piece of paper I never saw before...xD

Why am I so idiotic?
Why am I so gullible to even believe that everything I know is real? (deeping much more deeper. real deep.)
Why I never bother to change the blogskin? (Because I don't have time to do so, unlike some people who have all the time in the world... The world is just unfair. They only have to do the light work and I do the hard work. Well, most of it, I guess...>.<)

Sorry 'bout that. If it refers to you, I'm truly sorry.

Yeah...so 'kayz, there won't be much upcoming this week, 'cept I guess SYF, Speech Day, Mid-year exams, yup. One frantic, busy, chaotic, stressful week.

I can't believe you would lie to me. x.X

I will be posting the next time i can get my hands on this pc.

*Salute*
--Lyzz--

No comments: