Wednesday, May 23, 2007

i'm no one's fool

i'm nobody's fool.
don't try to make me into somebody i'm not...'coz that's who i am.
i don't care if you hate me for being myself, i'd rather be hated for being who i am than be loved for who i'm not...'coz it feels awkward to act like somebody else.
...so i don't care if you hate me for being crazy, for being "smarter" than you, for writing up the board, for being "not contributive (although i can work on that)"...'coz that's my life, and that's me.

wonder why i came up with this post?

because...i don't want to talk about it. perhaps when i want to, i'll tell you why.

sayonara for now...

oh and btw, we're going to philippines on the june holidays, so don't expect much posting...^^

...and i hate spammers. but i don't mind if you spam my blog, not that i'm allowing you or anything. i'm replacing it anyway anytime soon.

*salutes*
lyzz, signin' off

No comments: