Tuesday, September 25, 2007

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!//

i'm going crazy! >.< i think with all this stuff to do's and whatnot, i might just end up in a lunatic asylum just because of too much stuff going on.

first of all (this is not an essay), i got this exams coming up...next there's this tons of revision worksheets...i know they're for our own good, but it's completely making me crazy-go-nuts! plus i lost my "inspiration" for my art paper...now what am i supposed to do? go move out to another galaxy, start a new life there and try to adapt...or move to another country...or maybe move to another school or something like that.

whatever. i'm just another deranged so-called smartypants...now everyone calls me "action"...it's not my fault, i'm just doing what i usually do in a test or an exam...and most importantly i never cheat...i'm not idiotic enough to do so.

*sigh*

i might be losing my friends just because of this "gift" but why can't they just accept me for who i am????? *completely in a crazy, insane state of mind right now...and frustrated* maybe i should just change schools...they won't mind, and it would be better for them 'coz there wouldn't be much competition anywayz.

i'm completely losing my cool right now...with this pre-exam stress i'm facing, who can't help but being frustrated and that urge to bang yourself to the wall? i need something to "blow it off" with...perhaps killing monsters would help...

whatever. i'm off to study, and pour out my stress by punching a pillow. xD *like i would do that*

*salutes*
lyzz, signin' off!

No comments: