Friday, June 19, 2009

BRAIN DEAD.

Hallo. Been out lately, now rushing out with homework.

So, anyways.

VJC Choral auditions didn't go out so well, I knew I wouldn't be in, I screwed up. But, there's still hope (aka O-Levels itself). Thanks to all who supported me and stuff, really appreciated it.

Methinks I'm losing weight. So much stress. Haha.

Went to Macritchie (howyaspellit?) park/reservoir a few days back. It was tiring, walking around 11km...We pretty much circled the whole place, we weren't able to go to the treetop walk, but I had fun anyways. Lol, if you call walking fun. Also saw huge spiders and monitor lizards and probably a croc. I dunno.

Also has a warden thingy coming up. Very busy this year, haha.

Still haven't finished my flash project. Back to square one because of whole compy reset.

Looking for dress for prom night. So fast?

Planning to buy F1 tix for parents. Hoping to earn enough money, even just for the walkabout. Haha.

Will continue playing. Til next post.

(still haven't signed up for dA. Will do soon, really.)

No comments: