Friday, November 13, 2009

haldo.

I'm back.

O-Levels are finally over. Ain't it great?

But this would also mean goodbyes.

Would you still remember me?

How would you remember me?
Would you remember me because I always picked on you, or have been sarcastic to you? Or because I was that person with the longest skirt? ...

We'd all be going separate ways. XY and JS would be going to poly, Michael would be going to some private university, Amanda would also be going to a poly, I guess, and Huy, Anh, and Tung would most probably be overseas.

Me? My future remains unclear. Despite me saying I'd be going to a JC, who knows if I actually can get in to my cousin's university in the US of A?

Why do I always have to be different from the others? Was this my destiny? -_-"

I've separated from my friends many times, and began anew too many times. It is rather sad. :(

But I guess life's like that. I'm weird 'cause I hate goodbyes.

I got hooked on Owl City. :D I like their songs.

Meh. See yah on prom night then.

Save the last dance for me.

:)

No comments: