Thursday, January 07, 2010

whu-, get that thing outta my face.

so, o-lvl results come out on the 11th?

then my informer was damn accurate (thanks, dude!). hahahaha :D

hmmm. i miss chicken rice balls.

i really have not much to say today...it wasn't like before when i blog i have lots of things to say...it feels weird blogging now...

at the moment i'm very busy, considering the fact that the church is literally just across the street from my house and i have no excuse to exclude myself for warden duty, and it has busy for the past few days...church's dedication is coming up...raaaaah.

also, i'm trying to go to as much jc/poly open houses as i can...just to get out of the house. hahaha :D

as for my story, i forgot where i saved the file. lol.

i wonder how much has changed?

it seems like everyone seems so far away...or am i merely isolating myself?

or is it because i miss everyone?

ok, i'll admit it.

I MISS EVERYONE IN 4E1.

I miss how messy the back of our classroom is, and that every tuesday i have sweep the classroom (hahaha).
I miss my friends, who always have to put up with my randomness...and sometimes my mood swings...and how irritating i am sometimes. :P
I miss my table. (I wonder who got my note on my table? :D)

Anyone remember that time when people stuffed their books and used green tea bottles in that cabinet in our classroom? I almost wanted to stuff my stuff...

Also, anyone remember that time we found a box of (expired) chips outside 7-11? good thing no one had stomach problems afterwards.... :D

I seriously miss school.

I know this isn't typical of me to be touchy-feely and stuff. (I need hug :P)

bah, i'm gonna go back to sleep (so anti-climatic.)

No comments: