Thursday, November 04, 2010

UPDATE AS PROMISED

allo everyone. since promos are over and i'm waiting for bro-mide to finish stuff in his com before i can finish my animation, i guess it's about time i returned to blogging. heh. (as long as i don't get detected again)

i feel that i've definitely lost my touch. i guess i got too overconfident with my o-level results that i had the mentality of me being "so damn smart" that i can just brush off through all my school work. i guess i really have to work harder this time, more than i ever did in secondary school. (or more than how i did this past few months.)

so why all this crap talk?
don't worry. i'm going to be in jc2 next year.
it's just that i'm dissatisfied with my promo results. ok, it definitely was an improvement from midyear exams, which left me quite sad, and led me to self-hatred, thinking why did i even let myself screw up sooooo badly. and yeah, i won't be retained, nor have the burden of having myself think that i only got into jc2 because the school gave me the chance to do so, because i got into jc2 due to my own efforts (meaning i qualify for jc2 without moderating my grades.).
it's just that my grades are not spectacular as they used to be.

ok, i guess i have to face the fact that i'm not in btss anymore. i'm not saying btss sucked (but it's nowhere near "leet school standard" either), i guess i still have not gotten used to the fact that since i'm in a jc (mjc for that matter, which has quite a reputation), i'll be surrounded by people who came from better schools, and it would be no surprise if they all are better than me.
i guess i'll have to think of a better strategy then (which doesn't involve anything evil such as tearing books in the library or sabotaging others for my own benefit. i'm not that bad, seriously.)

ah.

on another note, i don't seem to be putting much effort. better start getting to work then.

remind me sometime: i aim to get straight A's at the a-levels.

next year i'll be taking the a-levels.
am i terrified? yes. more than i did for the o-levels.
but i will make it. i won't try to meet the grade, i'll give it my all.
just to fulfil my dream.

is having a dream, a wish, childish?
many people would think so.
they'd say real life doesn't work that way.
i know this fact too well.

muh. i must be crazy. i don't really care.

i won't screw up this time.

No comments: