Sunday, June 24, 2007

some endings and some beginnings...//

ok...the slash's intentional...and as for the tagboard, i might do something about that soon.

and when i mean soon, it might mean never.

i might quit blogging, since my bro apparently framed me with the pc and started "spillin' the beans". so now i'm stuck with blogging in school. but i decided that i wouldn't. 'coz i'm turnin' over a new leaf.

and...since this is the last day of vacation, i just would like to say goodbye to min jung, since she's changing schools.

as for the turnin' over a new leaf...i'd better explain it in...i dunno...simple terms?
i've been thinkin' it over, and i was thinking of reverting back to my sec 1 ways...the quiet "only-talking-if-i-have-something-important-to-say" type...'coz i don't like the way i turned out last sem.
but i won't change the way that i speak off my own mind...'coz if i keep it to myself, there won't be change, everything will be the same, nothing would improve in my "better" kind of way...but if it hurts others...it needs thinkin' of. (bad grammar)

i got sick of michael talking about maple the whole time...he never sees me (or joanna) talking about audition all day, and he gets annoyed if i (or we) does so. he might think amanda or xin ying or jing shi never get annoyed, but I AM. i'm completely sick of it! (i know michael might kill me because of this...but who the heck cares.) it's like maplestory's his only life. my advice: get a life. there's more to life than maple...there's school *we're all stuck with it*, there's our life at home...a lot of stuff. and i like to enjoy it just as that. 'coz we got only one life to live...so live it! (M1 commercial xD) (blah...thinkin' too deep)

*no people were hurt with the making of this post...neither was there any people hypnotised in doing so* <---just for the fun of it!

*salutes*
lyzz, signin' off! ^^

No comments: