Thursday, June 14, 2007

whacked in the head and gettin' up again...

...well, you should, right? (ya, i know you wouldn't understand 'coz the title's not shown.)

is everybody already crazy about love since i left??? ya, i know you would think i'm overreacting...and you might think i'm immature (ok, you got me on the last part...i'm a bit of that, i gotta admit.)...but lookin' at jo's, amanda's, xy's and js's blogs...their blog layouts are filled with love (as in a iloveu relationship...b&g???get it???)... and my cousins think they're crazy 'bout love. no offense. xD

okay...so they're already grown up, and i'm still in my own little world and know nothin' 'bout love...and haven't been in a succesful relationship...so what???? it's not like i'm the only loveless person around, is it?

now, about my trip back to the ph. it was a blast! although, i did get a bit sunburnt... >.< :P

we...err...um...i cannot express in words what i did in the ph...but i had an extremely fun time with my cousins...and my niece (? correct noun ?) "choo-choo" xD. my bro got sunburnt in the process of swimming too. but it was fun while it lasted.

now i'm gonna go and look up for blogskins. nad get my medicine...'coz i'm sick.

i'm a little man,
and i'm also evil,
also into cats...-this ain't a scene-fallout boy (misheard lyrics)

*salutes*
Lyzz, signin' off!

No comments: