Thursday, October 11, 2007

.........*<>*...............

i hate it when people get the wrong impressions. i hate as much as you hate it too. so, can you people please CUT IT OUT unless you want it to happen to you too.

(why did i post this one? okay, this is why:

from: ****** : "haiz u in love huh?cos ur blogskin told u off lol just kidding"
i know there's that "just kidding" part, but it's kinda offending for a person like me to be jumped to conclusions at....and c'mon, that person didn't like it when i told her my "speculations" about her and some guy in particular.)

now that's covered...i can go on to say that i'm not changing my blogskin until further notice. no...this blogskin isn't for someone...in fact i don't like (as in like-like), love (as in bgr-type) or infatuated with anyone...unlike someone i know (no, it's not you, joanna) who's crazy enough to post about her in his blog.

rawrz. school stressed me out i feel like a wrung-out piece of cloth...more like a tattered piece of old cloth. i feel kinda feverish, but i don't feel like going to a doctor...self-medication, anyone? ;)

grrr...that calculator-head (anyone knows who this one is???email me the answer and probably i'll give you a treat! ;P) finished his math paper 2....i lost around 8 marks because of the last question...8 marks means a lot to me you know!!!! (man, i got anger issues)...he'll surely beat me to first position in class *bids farewell to hopes of being 1st in class*

crap. yesterday, my german substitute teacher (she's absolutely nice) told us (the whole german class) that our marks will be sent to our schools...i wonder how the teachers would react? my results are a direct equivalent to crap...i really mean it, although i know nothing of my results. they won't be given us those results. *sobs*

i am planning to straighten up my hair again around december...and also around the holiday season my parents are planning to go to hk...i hope everything goes as planned, i don't want the same thing happen like our last holiday trip (man i hate that bus driver!). that trip was a disaster. meh...but i won't be going there just to shop or go disneyland *shivers at the thought...but will go for a roller coaster ride (indeed!)*...i just want to go there (hk) to escape the whole school thing! hoo-ha! xD

i am soooooooo weird.

*salutes*
lyzz, signin' off!

No comments: