Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I am weird.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. Who knew that some F1 race car drivers are so darn cute! (not crushing yet, though.) ...I guess it's the F1 fandom settling in.

...The guys I'm referring to are cute, in my opinion.

..But Nigel Uno (Numbuh 1 in Codename: Kids Next Door) is still cuter. Hah.

Anyway, on to business.

EXAM RA[n]TING (whee.)

English Paper 1
[Status: Done!]: Still thinking. It'll be a disaster.

Social Studies [Status: Done!]: My hand hurt throughout the paper. I missed a couple-a points, a sure recipe for my doom.

English Paper 2 [Status: Oncoming 03/10]: Still thinking of practicing compre, and getting some tips from my mom, after a stunning discovery last night.

EMath Paper 1&2 [Status: Oncoming 03/10 & 08/10]: Still, practice or prepare for doom.

Biology [Status: Oncoming 06/10]: Memorization work...killing...me...*faints*

Geography [Status: Oncoming 06/10]: Whyyyyyy does it always have to be the hard ones?

Amath Paper 1&2 [Status: Oncoming 07/10 & 09/10]: Doom. Doom. Doom. Doom. Go home and practice your work instead of reading this blog.

Chemistry [Status: Oncoming 08/10]: Chemistry! Mrs koh better have nothing difficult on this one.

Physics [Status: Oncoming 09/10]: Physics. Hammer your head time.


This idiot has not recovered from her F1 fandom, and never will.

Fandoms I'm in:
> Invader Zim fan
> Codename: Kids Next Door gihugic fan
> F1 racing fan
> Electric fan
> Ceiling fan
> Airconditioner

Ok. I have more fandoms that this, but those unlisted fandoms are just plain ridiculous.

Jobs I want to do:
> Astronaut
> Doctor
> Scientist
> President of some country!
> Activist?
> F1 driver
> Photographer
> Animator
> Cartoonist
> Writer (of a book)
> Journalist (their jobs are fun, I guess.)
> Scriptwriter (movie or a series)
> Erm...sniper? (lol. :D)

Uhm, today's list day, huh?

Never mind. *walks out*

Signin' off!
*salute*
Mariel

No comments: