Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Events and other stuffs.

95th post...but I won't celebrate yet until it's a 100.



I still got lots to do.



TASKS(KSKSKSKS):

>very late b-day gift-art for amanda (2% done)

>also late b-day gift-art for michael (0% done)

>blogskin for moi (1% done)

>numbuh 2 fanfic (20% done, can be posted on fanfic.com already.)

>another knd fanfic (10% done)

>finish working on my knd character (50% done)

>work on the holiday homework (0% done)

>review, review, review! (????)



On to business.



I'm reporting in at school, on one of the school's pcs. They work darn slow, but it'll have to do. Besides, I still have modem-hunting to do at home.



Dang, the people here in the back are noisy. No wonder Anh moved her seat somewhere in the front.



I've heard noisier. Lol.



Yesterday we went to the Discovery Centre and Army museum. I tell you, the army museum is uber cool, dude. Seriously. You should check out their Object theatre...the show would've been even more awesome if the people there wouldn't be such noisy cowards.



Such idiots.



Random note:

RAWR:

Really

Annoying

Whiners

aRe idiots.





Ugh, how can the KND production team come up with such good acronyms?



XY has an online-shopping thingy, or whatever they call it. PLEASE CHECK IT OUT.



Koenigsberg = Kingsberg. My german never fails me, unless in an exam. ^^



My tagalog is better. Hah.



Youth Rally last Saturday was fun. It wasn't a waste of time and energy...Plus there was this cool priest from Philippines who came to had this very interesting talk...which I forgot what it is about.



...too bad One Way wasn't in their song list. *takes note that One Way is a must for all Praise and Worship sessions, until people are sick of hearing the song*





Huy is gonna top the class this year. And I have this weird gut feeling that my results is gonna be awful. And my gut feeling hasn't been wrong yet...or has it?



Meh, my intuition is weird.



I gotta go, otherwise I am gonna get caught.



Auf Wiedersehen,

Mariel (some say my name sounds german. how would i know where my parents derived my name from?)

No comments: