Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Meh!

Hallo all!

TJC-Expose (with a thingy on top) Night:
It went well, I guess...but I was tired-out afterwards. Finale was funny, with Jing Shi tripping(or slipping?) at one part. And the choir performance? Well, some tripped during the second song (Xin Ying, you know who I am talking about! ^^)...and I was smiling like complete idiot, andI dunno if it was worth it.

There was some person I resented during the rehearsals...she was such a nag. She acts like she's one of the choir comittee, and she's such a killjoy. I bet she hates me so for being such a crazy person in choir. I mean, I have to be crazy in choir, or else I'll die of boredom! Seriously!

I hope she doesn't read this.....

...but now I'm too happy to be angry with anyone! ^^

Con3 retreat:
It was an awesome experience! ^^
Besides the Praise and Worship sessions, which was lots of fun and wasn't a waste of my energy, well, the other activities were nice. Especially the pray-over. I've never experience so much joy and peace in my entire life. ^^

I bet no one will understand this feeling. But He will. :D

Report book-stuffs:
Was pulled down by my AMath marks. Which means one thing: I have to work very hard.

There is this one conspiracy going on about the grading for a certain person in our class, who just came in in the second semester. She was able to have high grades just 'coz her grades in the first semester when she was in class 3a1 (which was pretty high, I bet) was combined with her grades in the second semester, wich means she gets nice-high grades, which is unfair for most of us who worked hard and were in the e-class since the start of the year!

...And still quite irked by the point that someone like me with no mother tongue can be beaten by a *ehem* just because they have high marks in mother tongue! If they have such high marks, why don't they go for higher mother tongue? It's not much competition for the people in their mother tongue class if they're so good at it already, they should be moving on to a higher level!

...and besides, having higher mother tongue gives good perks, according to my education-system research. They can give you a 2-point bonus in the 'O' levels...and I'm not kidding.

So, why should they stick having a medium level (no offence, ok?), when they can go for higher mother tongue?

Lol, I think I should go for a debate club when I go to a JC. And I mean 'if' I go to a JC. Lol!

Holiday Homework!:
>Biology - 25% done!
>AMath - 0% done
>EMath - 0% done

Miscellaneous stuff!:
Must think positive, no matter how bleak the future might be. LOL!

The not-so-obvious things make the biggest problems.


Sayonara!
Mariel

No comments: