Wednesday, November 12, 2008

98. Do you like pie?

lol. Watched a youtube video of Obama, and he likes pie.




Obama: "I like pie. You like pie too?"

...yes, I do. I like pie. Buko (Coconut) Pie. Lol.


I'm sorry for not replying to your tags and not relinking you. I am not able to do so at the moment as I am blocked access to my blog by my parents who know almost nothing about blogging. Blogging isn't all trash and stuff, lol. Seriously.

Anyway, I found a loophole to this whole thing, and I am attempting to do it. If it succeeds, well, you'll find out soon.

Yes, the last sentence sounds like I'm gonna hack something, but no, it doesn't involve such things. It's very simple, even my bro can do it.

Too bad the loophole can't apply to my access to the fanforum. Now I'm all miserable again. :(


Auf Wiedersehen,
Mariel (will be signing in a different name soon as part of the loophole plan)

No comments: