Wednesday, December 10, 2008

100. Hurrah!

*party time* 100th post!

Yet, I must not go detected in the parent radar. They'll bomb me if I did. Lol.

Yeah, nothing interesting in the world of this idiot, unfortunately, except the news on the newspaper, and Manny Pacquiao's boxing match, which went against the prediction of them critics.

Yup, Manny won. Ain't it awesome? ^^

Man, Pacquiao's an awesome guy. A fellow countryman that I admire. I mean seriously, despite his fame and all that money he's getting (I heard he's got millions!)), he still is very humble. Seriously.

I salute you man.


Anyway.

While I'm struggling with the flood of homework, the study notes and the work I have to do because I'm a crazy fan, I still have time to do gaming.

I rarely go online on TwilightMapleStory as I rarely have time, besides, my parents went on crazy as to put restrictions on my Internet usage. How sad.

I never go play Audition due to the "couple-crazy" people there.

You know what I've been playing?

Ace Combat X on my brother's PSP.
It's an awesome game, in my opinion. Although I've crashed the plane many times, I think I'm doing well for a non-pilot wannabe (unlike my bro), doing half of the missions done.

Yes, Ace Combat X is a game where you fly a plane and shoot down the enemy planes. It's more epic than my bland descriptions, really.

-----------------------------------------
I had this weird dream last night. There was me, my bro, and some several people I can't put my hand on who they are.
So yeah, in my dream, I was an ace pilot (ironic from what you see what I wrote above), and I just came back from a not-so-intense dogfight. So I was having my vacation (with my bro), until I saw something in the sky...something like a spaceship.

And if you saw Independence Day (which is a movie), well, everything went like that movie.

Idiotic, eh?

Well, at least it wasn't weird like the dream I had last week (you seriously don't wanna hear it. It had toilet humor) and that dream of me being President of United States and then attending someone's wedding a few days after my Inauguration.

I should seriously cut my chocolate intake. I think that's what causing these dreams.

But I'd rather have weird dreams than none at all, lol.

Anyway, I'll find something interesting this week, I guess.

Sayonara.

No comments: