Friday, February 13, 2009

raglfragtl

Hello.

Won't see me update for a while. I can't use the compy, unless for important reasons, but I'll still update as long as I do not appear suspicious.

So.

X-country:
I ran, OK?

I'm not that type who runs, though. I wish I waited for Amanda, Jing Shi, Xin Ying, Michael, Anh, Huy...you know...instead of running. Why? My efforts was all in vain.

Anywhoo, 4e1 got 2nd overall class champion. I'm surprised, it's the first time our class gets an award in cross country. I'm also surprised Syarhul got 2nd, I expected him to get 1st. And I'm also surprised to see most of the guys in our class running. Or run past me in that matter.

I ran the first half. Second half, I ran a bit, then chatted with Amanda, who gave up because a few people ran past her. Lol. Then I walked, and run a bit. But I mostly walked...or strolled. I dunno.

I saw a few teachers wear class tee. Was disappointed 'coz our own form teacher didn't wear it, but Mdm Liza and Ms Hao did.

Afterwards we took a class pic with some teachers (Ms Kah, Mdm Liza...um, I'm not sure who else)...and then we went for pizza! I was acting silly...threatening to put Tabasco in my drink and all those stuff.

Everything Else:
Watched a "rerun" of Avatar today on okto (I call it a rerun 'coz I've watched it already at Nick)...I have to say I'm hooked to Avatar, but I won't be a hardcore fan like I did for Codename: Kids Next Door. I other words, I won't be an "Avatard".

I'll be playing SuddenAttack, which seems similar to CounterStrike. Since the controls are pretty similar, I guess I won't have trouble with it except adjusting to the fact that you can't buy in-game or you can't put in scripts (but I haven't tried doing so). And also adjusting to the map and a lot of other stuff.

I won't be a pro in it though, I have studying to do.

Speaking of which.

I dunno if I'm improving or deproving. I can't tell. Really.

But, I know I have work to do with my E&A Math. Seriously.

And I know I satill have to find the balance between academics and CCA. I hate the pressure Choir is giving to us students to get at least Silver (not being a pessimist, but I know this won't happen)...I have studies and a life outside school! You can't expect me to have free time to go for extra choir practice, especially now that it's O-level year...My studies are still more important than my CCA...I don't care whatever choir gets for SYF. I'm more concerned about my studies.

My church stuff is still more important, though. Lolol, warden duty ^^

Gotta go now.
Blah.

No comments: