Sunday, March 15, 2009

Hello. ;D

First and foremost, I'd like to apologize to any people I've hurt in the process of keeping up this blog, and to those I will hurt later in this post.

Why am I apologizing? I dunno.

Anyway, lemme summarize what I did for the past few days, my shenanigans, my plots (not really, wouldn't divulge these kind of stuff), and my whatnot.

FREITAG:
Last day of school.
Our class had scolding from Mdm Tan (bio teacher)...but I didn't mind, because I was busying myself reading Artemis Fowl: The Lost Colony. I hope she won't kill me if she reads this...Anyway, I've completed the whole series, of which I've read in a non-consecutive manner. Smart, no?

Then there was speech day practice. As usual, I was reluctant to go, but I decided to go anyway. Talked with Erycka (will call her that from no on, I guess) about Artemis Fowl and that "blasted puberty" thing Artemis said in the book...and made fun of Carl "Kalabaw" and Jericho "Jerica/Unggoy"...

...then all hell broke lose when they gave us our March Holiday Choir practice schedule.

I was so darn angry, I actually wanted to stab someone if I had the chance or beat the living crap outta someone. I mean, it's unreasonable to have choire practice during the holidays, shouldn't we be given a rest? Seriously, especially us sec 4s...you maybe dunno half of what stress we would be having, especially me.

So I got angry, and unintentionally angry at some people (you know who you are)...but I pretty much calmed down after some jokes at the MRT with Erycka and Esther. Lol.

Then, I went to church for this meeting-thing. There were only 5 of us, not including the three cathechism teachers...they planned a bible-study like group thing starting next fri. I can't wait to get started...I'm dead serious.

SATURDAY:
wardens and filipino mass.
Was tired out in the afternoon. Had to fetch my bro for catechism...and then rush down to get him upstairs for mass while doing warden duty...now you see what stress I am in. But I like being a warden...much more better than getting stuck in choir, no offence.

Then we had filipino mass, so I had to stay back with my parents at church, preparing the food and stuff. I observed how people come and go so quickly when food is served. I haven't even finished a chapter when people started leaving, and I read pretty fast.

I came home, very tired. Oof.

TODAY:
feeling sick and stuff
It's been raining since noon. And I've been watching my bro play Sudden Attack since this morning...I know of a certain someone who's also playing Sudden Attack (besides me and bro-mide over here), but I've never had a rendevous with him (did I use that word correctly?). Don't plan to anyway.

I'm not feeling well, having the stomach upset. Must be the snack I ate.

Hopefully, I might go for choir tomorrow. If I don't, well, something must be wrong...

Man, my stomach hurts. It's like...I can't explain.

I think I need to use the toilet. I've been keeping it in since...a while ago, I guess.

See ya

No comments: