Thursday, March 11, 2010

dimwitzzz

hallos.

while i am still being flooded by tutorials, i guess i'll be blogging this time.

so anyways, tried my hand at flash, with my bro's guidance of course.

and you know what? it ended up pretty awesome. besides the fact that it went too fast, but that's cause i had to squeeze it in in 30 sec.

so anyways. my class in jc is ok, but it will never be the same as good old 4e1. haha. i still am random...but now i keep it in a minimum level. and i am still a bit evil. hahahaha :P

my current clique is like...ok luhs. two of them are like mugger types, but i don't mind. it's better that way, or i'll be sending myself to doom again. the other two are like random also...hahaha :D

yeah, i know my sec sch clique was not the mugger type, but it's better that way. the other clique of girls are like....uhm, damn hyper like you cannot stand...or something like it. i wouldn't use the other word that starts with b and ends with o. hahaha :P

i really miss my sec schl clique. there's no one i can pick on and "compete" (michael) or anyone i can be random with (xy) or pick on the whole green tea thing (js) or that person to wait at the bus stop and then talk about wondergirls (amanda).

on an unrelated note, yes, i finally got my wish that i can walk to school. awesome, eh? too bad i can't go for lunch at home. :P

i guess i have changed this year. i am not that timid-type anymore, since i guess i learned that in sec schl...and i has a fringe and is wearing shorter skirt and short socks. ok, the last line doesn't really mean anything. honest.

so, anyone wanna disturb the school with me?

No comments: