Monday, April 12, 2010

general apology.

while it may seem like i'm free now, i'm not. i'm sacrificing my project work time just to blog this...

*sighs* here we go.

i may seem aloof more often now that i'm here. that isn't the case. i may miss your call or won't reply to your sms. I'M SORRY. i just don't have enough time like i used to. i have loads of tutorials to do, and seriously, there's a test almost everyday, and since i'm in the council now, i just have more things to worry about. but that doesn't mean i'm abandoning my old friends or anything like it; i just really have to get adjusted to this kind of life.

i might also seem to be free 'coz i'm sometimes online on facebook, but that's something else entirely. i just leave my facebook online sometimes. :P

i'm also sorry since i didn't go to a single class outing. i'll try to sometime, but i don't expect that to come to reality soon, with me thinking "suicidal" because of all the workload i'm having (NO, not that suicidal...it's more like "i wanna go home sleep, fail if fail, luhs" kind of thing).

i really have lots of things in my mind, like meeting expectations, schoolwork, council stuff, and even church and home stuff. and i'm also thinking of getting a job sometime...but that's purely theoretical...or something like it. but you guys will still keep a place in my head. i don't forget those kind of stuff.

i wonder what you guys think of me now...being in jc and stuff. i guess you guys might be thinking how smart i am, and how much of a jerk i am for not coming to the outing. as i said, i haven't got the hang of balancing things yet...and i haven't gave on trying. but i guess i can understand if you guys feel that way.

you wanna know what i think?

forgive me for my ignorance, but i guess you guys have it better than me. you guys just had a long vacation, and so far your worries just have been emotional and a bit of financial...but i guess in the end we all will face similar stress...albeit slightly different.

i'm cutting of this post...and return sometime soon...probably next year. hum.

- :D

No comments: