Wednesday, July 21, 2010

plants.

i haven't been able to blog so often as i used to, nor have i been on fb that often. i got banned from that dastardly thing...no regrets, i've planned to quit a long time ago. i'm still figuring out how to move out of the withdrawal stage, though.

*sigh*

i haven't been online on msn either. sorry folks. (will add you soon. really really.)

anyways, i've finally adjusted to this hectic lifestyle (can you believe it?). this won't mean updates though, even if i'm on my lappy i'd still be preoccupied with project work. haha.

organised my first school event. well, not really, i was second in charge, but i'm in charge of the techie stuff. didn't know how hard these stuff was, but i guess i have to get used to it, being in the council and such.

on another note, just to get rid of that pessimistic cloud in my head, i bet they hate me for being such a slacking pest. i mean, i'm not slacking on my job, but my multiple excuses make it seem like so in retrospect. unfortunately, i really have a curfew now, and i was busy during the holidays. so there.
it's just that the truth always seems ridiculous compared to what you want to hear, to the lies.
because lies are just too common, it seems like it's the truth.

ok, enough philosophy. i'm trying to clear everything in my head. i have like, 10 or less weeks to study for promos, and no way am i wanting to fail this one (who does?)
i just don't wanna make the same stupid mistakes again.

please don't be angry if...
>i don't take your call
>i don't sms you back
>i don't go online

...it just means i have my priorities to settle.

i don't wanna get a smiley face for a grade anymore. i just don't.
i get irked by those people who seem to do better than me. i can't take losing to anyone. it's just in my nature. (i'm sorry.)

i shall stop procrastinating. seriously.

TO DO:
>continue revision for bio, chem, math, econs
>argue with the newspaper
>meet up with sec school friends (when? xy, amanda, mich, anh, huy, when are you guys free?!? you guys seem to be free when i'm not, and busy when i am free. LOL!)
>jc bash jc bash jc bash omg.
>start deciding on how to celebrate the 18th, 'cause my parents are bugging me.
>watch despicable me, then inception. if and only if i have the time.
>do something about the lack of blazer bags
>bother chun xi with the research
>deal with the fb problem and other kinds of crap.
>think think think
>insanity :P
>stop procrastinating!!!!!!!!!!!

BAI NOW.
-the girl who hurt her finger with her braces. stupid dimwit.

No comments: