Friday, November 23, 2007

zzzz...//

moot. what is moot? it is a word, and i bet you geniuses could figure it out without a dictionary, since i know you got a plethora (sorry, my keyboard kinda sucks right now and i don't bother to backspace/delete) of words. but here's a hint to the clueless: it's related to being a lawyer or something, somewhat, somehow.

okay, on with what i was really gonna say. my brother and i (actually, it was only my bro, but we decided to share it 'coz it has 3 chars anyway) got to play in grand chase sea's closed beta! how cool is that? i mean, it's a privilege to spot bugs and all for the admins to see...i mean, the game's quite buggy at this moment, since it's still in its first stages and all (i saw a guy complainin' about why the ba-word wasn't filtered out yet...i bet it's filter ed already.)...but the game's great! so to anyone who wants to join me in the closed beta, i can invite guys over, as long as you give me your email (via tagboard). (i suck, no? a complete nerd? but hey, i'm not that nerdy. i tell you, even though there's the latest technological thingymajig i won't learn of it until 1 month or year later. and besides, even though i look nerdy in school i do have a pretty decent wardrobe (w/o miniskirts, 'coz i loathe skirts, even my school skirt.))

so 'kays. pondering over why i kinda flunked it over and got third lead me to some of these conclusions:
>i was ignorant. i left my german and took it for granted, although i'm pretty active in lessons i still would usually be absent. but now i don't think the words "i-got-important-choir-practice" would be a reason for me to skip class. i know my cca activity would be in grave danger, but let's just hope i won't be in the wed-class next year if you don't want me skipping important practice for the sake of my german.
>my sched's pretty tight nowadays, unlike my "o-po-nents" (okay, it's opponents, but i am not really sure how busy they are. do i look like i snoop on their houses and monitor their every single move? nu-uh, not on my watch), 'coz starting when i am home i'm already busier than i am in school. i got chores, plus homework and i have to add in my free time with my bro...i don't want my bro remembering me as "not being there"...
>well, i have been daydreaming this whole while, i think this might be the cause why i am not attentive in german class, eh?

well, that's all the logical reason i have came up with, but as far as the stats go, i think no one would even know that i have been posting stuff in my blog. my blog is in the verge of deletion, folks, and unless someone tag me sometime i will delete this blog. 'coz no one would even care. i mean no one would understand what the heck am i posting about...and i'm pretty much unpopular, which is somehow i never cared about 'coz why should i popular here 'coz i wouldn't be popular in the whole world and what use is it to someone like me? seriously?

and besides, my life is pretty mundane.

so. okay. what interesting thing happened to me this whole week?
errm...dunno.
no idea.
uh....no.
*wastes letters for fun*
the only thing i'm looking forward to is my schoolbooks to come...they'll keep me pretty occupied.

okay, so what are the words of the day?
moot, plethora, mundane.

-m*****(will finally have the courage to post her real name up this time), signin' off.

No comments: