Thursday, December 06, 2007

nyaaaaaaah!....//

huzzah! 50th post! *celebrates*

ok. i'm back. it's december. there's that certain frosty air that's settling in (i hate makin' up phrases like these, lol)...and i'm not half done with my homework. why won't they let us slack off during the holidays? they know we're also busy during the holidays, they're only making our holidays worse! i positively hate holiday homework! can someone tell me why the heck are they giving us holiday homework? i mean seriously, we, the students, are not robots who don't need to rest.

ok. enough of the rambling.

*breathes in, breathes out*

i haven't been able to play audi for a long time...my secondary pc ('coz my bro own'd me into owning that pc) crashed...so my father had to "reset the pc". so all the files had to go "bye-bye". and now i am currently bring things back into normality. and now my audi skills sucked. not that i'm complaining or anything.

*types* this keyboard sucks and my pc lags.

i won't be able to design a blogskin, so don't expect anything from me until i get that dreamweaver-thingy. however, i can still edit my sketch-thingies without the use of photoshop, 'coz i'm using something somewhat similar to a photoshop. so i can design something for my upcoming project. lolz.

so what is up with the times? i know some are having jobs right now...i'm currently doing a home job (in simpler terms, house chores)...i don't think i'm gonna get paid (lol) until school begins (in the form of school allowance xP)
sometimes i hate staying at home but sometimes i like hanging out with my parents 'coz i like the way how witty they are. it might be embarrasing to some, but hey, it's not as if you can replace your parents (the replacements? yeah right, as if.)...i've learned to accept them as they are, they're my parents...you can even check my dna on that, lol. although i kinda doubt that part on the dna thing. not really sure on my existence and stuff >.<

wow. as nikita said one time when we were riding bus 58 together, "when it's nearing school vacation you'd wish it's school holidays already, but when it the school holidays you'd wish that school days would start already." well, she did had a point on that one, especially when i'm suffering from "school-holiday syndrome" already. i am bored as heck. anything interesting would only interest me for one time only, don't ask me why, because although i know the reason, i wouldn't tell you. :P

that's all i can pour in...hope i can still ramble on and on and on...but my mind's blank. lol.

mariel, signin' off! (didn't expect that, eh?)

No comments: