Friday, December 28, 2007

uNrEaChAbLe

lol...i wasn't able to do much of any holiday homework...i've been pretty busy the past few weeks.
i am soooo doomed.


it's not my fault, i have to look after my brother...help my parents out in helping with the arrangements for the church on the simbang gabi-thingymajig...and also assist in that christmas-party thingy.
and i think no teacher would believe this or understand this.

...not even a fellow student.

so why give us holiday homework? isn't holidays supposed to be nothing related to school? (this has been a student's point of view. they always heard about the parent's point of view...and the teachers need rest too, you know?) aren't we students supposed to switch off our minds just this once? can't we have that one month without anything related to school? you can't blame us slacking off in school, 'coz we weren't able to do that the whole vacation...we were slumped doing homework.

and another note: some parents actually think their children might be free the whole vacation, so they started making us go to some camp, or something extra-curricular (in my case it would be flooding my room with laundry and asking me to fold it. :P). no matter how much we try to convince them that we have our own lives too...well, it makes things worse.

and now my pc acts like crazy.

i heard that joanna's really set on changing schools (reason: "biology's pretty futureless for me" [joanna, somewhere near end of school term])...i'm sure about soham ("i got accepted in RI!"-soham, translated from sms form)

me? i'm staying. reason?
1)"wala nang slot sa hai sing or sa chij ehhhhh"-my mom [translation: there are no more slots/vacancies at hai sing or at chij...]
2) i'm pretty adjusted to good ol' btss already......
3) i lurrrrrve bio!
4) dun wan the whole changing-school again routine. i've been through that, and seriously, you wouldn't like it....or you will?
5) what? i'd be learning to use flash next year anyway...i don't want to lose that chance...;P

so yah...so goes my list.

and if the whole gang changes school, i'd be lonely and alone, which i wouldn't mind, since i've been actually alone the whole school year.
and ever since that guy came everything started crumbling.
i remember that time when joanna told me she liked him i ask myself what the heck does she see in him? he's not really that physically attractive (nor am i, for that matter)...
or has he been covering up his true self when he's joanna and shows us, joanna's friends, a different side of him?

well, he has been acting strange when jo's around.

but i don't mind if no one believed me...i know nothing.

i'm as dumb as a rock.

see ya

No comments: