Thursday, January 10, 2008

drownin' at the southeast asian homework sea.

it has been, like days that i haven't blog'd. i've got tons of homework to do...and i haven't even done yet *sobs*

even if i won't get a high (electoral) position this year, whether a chairperson or a neya exco, i don't care. i'm kinda sick of the school politics...so i have to direct my attention to something else.

i've been so stressed lately, if it weren't for some optimists i would be dead right now. seriously. i've got tons of homework to do...plus it seems like wednesday's my most busiest day in a week. just this wednesday i was supposed to go for choir, neya meeting and german class...i dunno what to do anymore...it seems like most people seem to be free on the days i'm not...in fact there are no days that i don't seem to busy. probably after this whole ordeal i'd go home to good ol' ph for vacation...not that i hate it here, it's just that people here seem to go by the principle "all work and no play"...in my opinion that's a definite low.

i'm failin' 'coz i'm too busy. (sorry for flingin' apostrophe's at you guys...even right now.)...i've got myself an organised sched so i won't mess up...but it seems that other unexpected things just suddenly appear in front of my face. i'm sure i won't get cca points, but who can i blame? i'm definitely busy on a wednesday...can't they do it on a monday or a thursday instead? 'coz this is starting to get unreasonable (on my part), 'coz if they want full strength on a choir, they should put practices on when they are most free.

maybe denise did have a point. (never mind what i meant, this was a private convo, folks. dun scold me for being "noisy in choir" (although i was putting my voice low...)...you guys want me to be antisocial, eh?)

i've been feeling outcasted this past few days...joanna, if you're starting to worry, don't ask me about this...but i'd probably spill it to you anyway. (man this post is getting long...tl:dr folks don't continue)...choir's getting different...but i still get out-of-caste (meaning i'm going pariah), the only people that i get to chat with are very unreachable...more elaboration if you call me and i'm willing to talk.

me gots to go...

see ya

No comments: