Wednesday, January 23, 2008

snuck in.

heh...sneaked in to post something.

whatever others say about me being perfect, ain't true.
i was never perfect. never.
you can scold me anything you want. you can tell me to shut up. i don't care anymore.even if you have a higher position(electoral, academic or whatever) than me, i don't care, 'coz you're just as whacked as me...we're just showing others a false facade. we've always been.

yeah, i know i'd get angry at you, sometimes i'd just give you the cold shoulder. 'coz that's just how i feel. if i were able to spill everything it would take days to finish.
remember what mdm (ms? mrs? meh.) wong said? "no regrets"...i don't think i couldn't live by it...i've had too many regrets in my life.

to you all, you'd think my life's positively perfect. you'd think i'd make up excuses so that i don't have to go for this meeting and stuff.
WRONG.
i'm waaaaaay busier than you. yeah, it might not mean i'd get the position i was clinching for since last year (it was an electoral one, btw. see previous blogposts.), but somehow, i don't feel like i regretted it. i'd rather have it that way. yeah, i know you're so free. you wanna know what my sched is like? lemme see:
monday-remedial starting next week+housechores+homework
tuesday-choir+remedial+housechores+homework
wednesday-(remedial+choir)+german+housechores+homework
....and it goes on...

yeah, i know you'd be asking, why not ask your parents to make you stop doing housework, hmmm?
'coz i'd rather have learnt something related to housework rather than get married without knowing anything about the house and be useless, 'coz a house reflects that of the person who's doing the housekeeping, wherein mostly in this case, is the wife.

don't try to be arrogant with me. i know you've got a lot of friends, especially in the sec2. they're all supporting you, so don't go emo on me saying "no one cares about me"...i won't be able to comfort you, i'd probably make it worse. i know some of the choir members (especially current sec2s) are rooting for you. i don't mind, as long as you don't abuse your authority. if you do, well, things wouldn't be good.

so who was i ranting about? my next door neighbor. more details? ask me over the phone. it's more private there.

i'm thinking of switching this blog to private. >.<
i'm working on the new class website.
i'm studying for my social studies test.
i'm busy ranting over here.

that song that inspired me to post for no reason:
simple plan-perfect

No comments: