Thursday, April 23, 2009

curious.

hello.

I know it's kinda late, but I'll do so anyway, for the lulz.

SYF DAY:
Went to school, seriously irritated with my gown. Kept saying words that I try to avoid nowadays, as I keep stepping on the bottom of my gown. I was in the same bus as Ziana, and I only noticed that at the end of my bus ride. Had a little chat and stuff. Went to music room, and like the little idiot I am, I hang it at the string of the projector screen. Ain't it fun?
Played some card game which I dunno how to spell, until Jing Shi was called in by idunnowhoteacher. Later lined up with class, where TTZ said we will surely get a COP. I smirked...we'll see.

Went running for how many rounds at the paarade square. I know that the students playing PE didn't see this coming...Michael ran so fast, so did Amanda. I walked. :)

Afterwards we had "recess". I didn't eat much. :P

Then we had to wear the gown. I went upstairs with Amanda...soon some of my classmates went in the toilet. Amanda was...err...ok, she thought wearing the gown was darn embarrassing (I spelled it right, lol.) Then Ms Lee came and then practiced and stuff...the bun'd up the hair, put on make-up and all those stuff. I still think I didn't put the right shade of lipstick...

Then we went to VCH. Did some breathing exercises, then we saw some SAC peeps. Went upstairs (y'know what I mean, rightt?) then practiced our songs. Ms Lee said to relax and stuff, lol. While the choir before us performed, we prayed to our own gods...I was like, begging to God "I beg you, please let us win a silver!" over and over again and stuff. :D

Went up the stage. Was shivering out of nervousness at first, but everything went well as I let the nervousness go away. LOL.

...then we watched SAC, RGS and Crescent Girl's School (?)...I shall not mention the belly-button and waterfall effect affair in this blogpost.

...went home. Pa asked me what we got, I told him I dunno.

5:30-something came. XY sms-ed me the good news:
CHOIR GOT SILVER. :D (not the exact words.)
So I sms-ed her back:
Yay yay yay! Woot! You aren't kidding me, right?
She sms-ed back:
like duh! Hahaha. F***ing happy :)

....and I was happy. And I felt like I wanted to treat everyone in the world ice cream.

...if only I was Bill Gates or something. *winks*

...so how did I feel?

> that "in-your-face-feeling" if you got something others didn't expect you to get >:)
> Happy. No, glad. No, I mean, ecstatic.
On second thought, let me phrase it as how XY said it: "F***ing happy" :D
> Shocked. Was I in a dream or something? Did I imagine the whole thing?
*pinches self* ...ok, I'm not dreaming, then.
> Speechless. I dunno what else to say.


...well, I still got stuff to do. My post will be cut short, so yeah.

Sayonara :D

No comments: