Friday, April 03, 2009

Waging wars, common sense and some other stuff.

Go figure.

I've been almost at war with everybody...I mean, everybody except my family and friends...
Aw crud, why am I so stupid to get into these messes! They're idiots, they're not worth being bothered about! They should be ignored!
What the pfartgl is wrong with me?! Raaaaaah.

Why am I at war, you might ask?
> guest guy at JS' blog. I know I'm not obliged to do so, but she's a friend, and you know the whole blabbity blah thing.

> some person/people at school who's been bothering Erycka...also not supposed to. *bangs head* I feel like I'm being kaypoh (did I spell it right?) and stuff...

> a bunch of dudes who I (pretty much) intimidated. I was on a bad mood with some people who had no common sense, and when they asked if someone was sitting on that bench we were sitting on, I shot back a "yeah, duh", thinking "of course there'd be someone sitting there you dumb*****"...in the end they were pretty much f***ed off becomes I was (maybe) looking down on them and stuff. After school, I saw them while Mich and I were walking to the bus stop, and they were giving me this look like...you know, when you make someone angry and stuff? Yeah...

...so yeah, this week had pretty much been a nightmare. I really can't wait to get out of this school ASAP.

Why?
> that stinky foul-fish-smelling pathway going to the school
> people who act like they're gangster and stuff but is actually seeking attention
> people who disrupt lesson time when I'm really in the mood (which is on Bio, and on other subjects on rare occassions)
> a bunch of people in class who have been giving me endless headaches (I know I should probably ignore them, but they have the whole class' attention, and I'm pretty much a nobody)
> People who has pretty much no common sense...

Now, I don't have anything against common sense-less people, and I've been called as such by my parents on some occassions, and I'm crazy and stuff. It's just that, they do it every single day! For the exception of go-over-the-fence person, which I've only seen do so once.
And it's sorta irritating.

I need a break.

*drinks coffee*

I think they should a make a class called "common sense 101"...of course, I'd still have to attend.

Derp. *thinks of more random stuff*

Sometimes I wish I wasn't so smart...I don't like the feeling of being envied, and I don't like the looks of people when they think I'm looking down on them but actually I'm trying not to...but I like the looks on people's faces when I outsmart them...(sorry ^^")

...I wouldn't like being stupid either (pronounced in AmE).

...I hate how I become sarcastic even to friends and family.

...I hate not competing with anyone who's smarter than me and who's smug about it. It pretty much gives me that motivation...but it's not as if I hate Huy...he's smart and humble...unlike me who's pretty much arrogant and stuff.

I think I'll go plot something to calm myself...and eat chocolate ice cream with milo powder on it. I won't go emo, I promise.

...und so sagt das verrückt Mädchen. (no translators in this one! woot for me! ^^)

No comments: