Sunday, April 05, 2009

weird night.

I had the weirdest dream...it went like this:

...so something happened that me and my family were forced to return to Philippines...when I got there, I joined some group who I thought as friends, then afterwards I was left out, because I didn't want to join their gang fight. Why would I?

Meanwhile, when I went to school, I saw everyone from 4e1 (except Huy, Anh and Tung...I actually wondered why they weren't there) and 2 other guys. At first the teacher was nice, but by the time it was Science period, she scolded me 'coz I brought my sec 4 books when everyone was bringing pri 4 books! I was totally in a blur...I didn't understand why I was in a p4 class.

...then, the teacher said she'll bring us to this place called 'the supermarket'. I'll never understand why it was called so, but actually, it was a pencil and eraser making factory (or something like that). Then, a feirce looking lady explained to us the work done in the factory, and she asked us to fill up the form and choose which job we want to do in the factory. I didn't want to do any job, I knew it was child labour. As a way to escape that dump, I asked if I can go to the toilet...and that lady didn't allow me to do so. And then she asked me, "have you filled up the form yet?", and I was like "no, and I don't want to". She was angry and started attacking me and stuff...out of self defence I kicked her and punched her and stuff, and began shouting stuff (some of which were vulgarities)...In the end, I rolled her up in some mat, and to my surprise, she disappeared.

...then she reappeared, with her husband. I dunno what happened next, the next thing I knew was that I was in some Japanese-style railway station.


...Now wasn't that a blur or what? ^^

...anyway.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNJ4ZK3TPt4&feature=related
^
if anyone can play this, please let me know. ty and have a nice day.

...und so sagt das verrückt Mädchen.

No comments: