Wednesday, April 30, 2008

and they say silence makes people crazy.

"new effective way to make people crazy: make them busy during exam week."-me. lol.

what the heck am i doing, blogging during exam week?
don't worry, it's labor (spelled without a u) day tomorrow. although i better get cracking on my biology notes.

*fictional bio notes tear into half* darn it.

...anyway, yesterday had this nyaa ceremony. i was very tired when i got home...but i still had to do my social studies notes. i slept at around 11...

...and i had the most awesome dream ever (in my humble opinion), lol. only to be interrupted by my alarm clock telling me to move my butt of the bed or i'll be late for school.
...but this dream gives me no reason why i have to post it here.

so anyways...
math paper 1 is a sure fail. i haven't finished it like i did when i was in sec 2...and well, it didn't put me in the good mood. especially when you see people happy about finishing their work, especially if they're the class geniuses (crab mentality)...

...pardon me for envying other people. i dunno how to explain why get envious on such things.
...on second thought, never mind.

then social studies. i worked my hand out...and it took me four pages (three pages actually, if you didn't count the big blank between question 1d and 2a.)...my hand still hurts.

...i don't get what i would use structured essays, logarithms, surds, gravitational laws and other stuff we learn at school for. i guess for other people they just learn it for the sake of finishing school.

i don't seem to care anyway.

gotta go, i got a bus 53 to catch.

see ya,
mariel

No comments: